- Senior Women K1
- Senior Men K1
- Veteran(over 50) Women K1
- Veteran(over 50) Men K1
- Women K2
- Men K2
- Mixed K2
- Junior/Adult K2
- Women C1
- Men C1
- Women C2
- Men C2
- Mixed C2
- Junior/Adult C2
- Women SUP
- Men SUP
- Additional award for most improved time (in the same boat)
The course (updated/shortened July 2020)
Note: the map still shows the old course. It is correct apart from the final return around the sailing club as now the course heads straight from the chalet boat to the club.
Start / Finish line is the small tree on the river bank near the club pontoon.
1. Paddle upstream leaving the sailing club to the right.
2. Leave Platts Eyot to your LEFT going past the LEH/Hampton School boat club
3. Pass Aquarius sailing club
4. Turn in round the back of the first small island (Kingfisher Island)
5. Paddle up the back of the island looking out for any fishermen on the first corner
6. Head across the river with care and go downstream
7. Keeping by the river bank continue downstream leaving Platts Eyot on your LEFT
8. Continue past the club staying inshore of Garricks Ait.
9. Continue to the little island (Swan Island) above Taggs island and turn back upstream and across the river to touch the chalet boat with your paddle and thence head back towards the club.
10. The finish line is by the tree and bench in the car park, same as the start line. (up to 2019 the course continued around the sailing club but was shortened in 2020).